I can’t believe it’s Spring already! To most of us, that means one thing… Melbourne Spring fashion!!!
I’m absolutely honoured to be co-hosting “The Melbourne Spring Fashion Rendez-Vous”, proudly presented by Parici Women Connect this Spring! The fashion showcase is back, offering you the opportunity to have an exciting day out celebrating spring in style with your girlfriends.
If you love the opportunity to dress up and celebrate spring, without having to navigate your way through the crowds at the racing-grounds, then join us for this friendly and elegant annual event where you will be spoilt.
Treat yourself with a sparkling wine on arrival and enjoy a lovely Devonshire tea while you enjoy our Designer showcase.
WHY YOU SHOULD BE AT THIS EVENT:
- – Fashion parades by local and international fashion designers
- – Make a difference by donating to the UN Women Australia Foundation
- – Win fabulous prizes throughout the event
- – Best-dressed prize
- – Best Headpiece prize
- – Enjoy a lovely Devonshire tea menu and champagne on arrival
- – Visit our boutique fashion & beauty stalls
- – Receive amazing gifts in your showbags and much more!!!
Sunday, 28th October 2018
2pm – 5pm
The Vibe Savoy Hotel, 630 Lt Collins, Melbourne
Attire: Racewear and headpiece (Ladies)
Win fabulous prizes through a ticketed raffle with proceeds being donated to The United Nations Women National Committee Australia. Together, let’s create a brighter future for women and girls worldwide.
Book your tickets now for a fashionable day out. Limited tickets available!